No, I didn’t win a car, a boat or a trip–I won something better: a boost! That’s Mashed Up is a young blog, and I work hard on it. And it’s a LOT of work. However, I love blogging. To be recognized by someone like Natasha (whose blog is super awesome, incase you haven’t heard about her) really made me feel like I am moving in the right direction!
Here are the rules if you ever get nominated:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
So first, THANK YOU Natasha!! Now, here are 7 facts about me, Mrs. Mashed Up, that you probably don’t know
- I am an educator. I’ve taught all kinds of things professionally. Right now I work with young children with autism.
- I’m married to Mr. Mashed Up, and he is a DJ, drummer, and runs an entertainment company.
- I love to dance, and have performed tango and salsa live for a few events.
- Baby Mash’s real-life name is inspired by a comicbook–because yes, we’re that BIG of nerds!
- Speaking of nerds, I love cosplay!
- I’m fluent in American Sign Language.
- I’m afraid of spiders and cockroaches–because ewww!!
And here are my nominees:
I hope these fabulous “very inspiring bloggers” will have a smile on their face when they realize that for one reason, or another, each of them inspires me to be a better parent, blogger, or person.